This Page

has been moved to new address

Real Strawberry Cupcakes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Real Strawberry Cupcakes

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Real Strawberry Cupcakes


{Strawberry Cupcakes}

Yesterday I decided to make some strawberry lemonade cupcakes, the combination sounded like it would be fantastic so I went for it! They turned out really great! The cake was moist and had a good flavor and the lemonade frosting was to die for! 



I have only made cupcakes from scratch a couple of times and I have to say that even though I don't have much experience they turned out just right. This recipe can be found at The Recipe Girl blog.




I just happened to have all of the ingredients on hand; I love it when that happens!


The batter was beautiful, just the perfect shade of pink! 



Ready to go in the oven… 


Out and cooling, these cupcakes have the loveliest color, perfectly enticing



These cupcakes are a beautiful color and the cake was rich and moist. The use of real strawberries gives this a great natural strawberry flavor. 

This recipe is great, there are so many ways that you can jazz it up! I think it would be great with a cream cheese frosting and maybe even chocolate! Overall I would say that this cupcake gets a well deserved 4 out of 5 on the cupcake scale, which is a fantastic score!











Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Misty-Ann said...

Sweet yummy goodies!!!

Homemade is the best :) Printing recipe right now so that I can hopefully make them for v-day!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Let me know what you think Misty! Are you going to try them with the lemonade frosting? Yummy!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Misty-Ann said...

Yup. Tell Monday to hurry up so I can make them :)

 
At April 5, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Whispered Inspirations said...

OMG we are two peas in a pod! I adore baking and cupcakes are my specialty! I think I will post pics one of these days!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home