This Page

has been moved to new address

Lemonade Frosting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Lemonade Frosting

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lemonade Frosting


{Lemonade Frosting}



I found this amazing recipe for a lemonade frosting and I used it on the real strawberry cupcakes that I made, it made the cupcakes perfect! The sugary, sour, creamy frosting was perfect with the strawberry but I could also imagine it being wonderful on lots of different cupcakes. I am going to try it on a lemon cake and also on blueberry cupcakes and I know it will be amazing!

The finished product of this recipe is a creamy, slightly off white frosting that is easy to work with. 

I found this recipe online and decided that it looked perfect for what I was trying to do. I altered it a bit after tasting it, because I wanted a bit more of a lemon taste and it ended up just right. 

{Ingredients}

  • 8oz of cream cheese, softened
  • 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter, softened
  • 4 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
  • 3 cups of powdered sugar (sift the powdered sugar before you measure it)


{Directions}
  1. Place the creamed cheese and butter in a bowl and beat them together on low speed for 30 seconds
  2. Add the frozen lemonade concentrate and grated lemon zest (if you choose) add the powdered sugar slowly (to avoid a giant powdered sugar mess!) and mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until fluffy

This is one of the best frostings I have ever had and certainly the best one I have ever made. I know you will love it! Feel free to leave your thoughts!







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home