This Page

has been moved to new address

Bucket List

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Bucket List

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bucket List


{Bucket List}




Here is my bucket list, just a few things that I want to do before I die. Some of them I have already done.

Here are some things that could happen anytime, you never know!
  • Learn to scuba dive
  • Dive the Great Barrier Reef
  • Deliver (catch) a baby
  • Become a gestational surrogate
  • Invest in the stock market
  • Be a foster parent
  • Take up Yoga
  • Read the Bible
  • Attend a sweat lodge ceremony
  • Build a Habitat for Humanity home with my kids
What I hope the future holds- 
  • Renew my wedding vows (after 10 years of wedded bliss) 
  • Own a house on a large plot of land
  • Have rental properties
  • Become a CASA (court appointed special advocate) 
  • Scuba dive with my boys
Visit the following places- 
  • Israel
  • Australia
  • Europe, any part (Hopefully every part!)
  • Hawaii
  • Alaska
  • Niagara Falls
  • New Zealand 
  • Egypt
  • China
  • Brazil
  • New York
  • Disney World/Land with my boys


The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that it is too low and we reach it. -Michelangelo




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous MusingMom6 said...

From your bio you sound like a very interesting person. Found you on the "I Love Blogging" hop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home