This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 18

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 18

Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 18

{Day 18- 30 Day Picture Challenge}


A picture of your biggest insecurity
Well, this certainly is uncomfortable! My biggest insecurity is my friendships, I am always worried about people being mad at me or not liking me. It seems like such a little kid kind of insecurity but it is one that I just can’t seem to overcome. What is yours? 



Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My insecurity is that I am going to mess up and say something really stupid and get totally misunderstood. Happens to me all the time.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger MALINDA WINKLE said...

I'm with Siv Maria - It's my mouth. I have to watch it closely. LOL

Please follow me back. My blog offers lots of free information about business and personal finance & money issues.

http://malindawinkle.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Malinda

 
At March 18, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger lovinangels said...

Driving. I'm terrified. Totally and completely, like you wouldn't believe. Strange, huh?

 
At March 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Mine is low self esteem, thinking Im not worth much. And Iam, I dont feel that way too much anymore, my husband is good about getting me out of a 'slump'. But sometimes I do, it sucks. I also dont want people to be mad or not like me either.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home