This Page

has been moved to new address

Tell All Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Tell All Tuesday

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

{Tuesday Tell All}


How is the world now different from what it was like when you were a child?

I would say that the world is different today because of the internet. The children and adults don't have the manners that I saw when I was a child and it disappoints me. People are too busy talking on their cell phones or e-mailing to even play with their own children. 

I would say that it is better now than when I was younger because it is easier to stay in contact and to get into contact with old friends. I am extremely thankful for that!


Photobucket

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At March 15, 2011 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Muriel said...

Hi! I like the design of your blog. And it looks very succesful too..I am a new follower!
MumuGB

 
At March 15, 2011 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Wilson Lite said...

I'm following you back from the Tuesday Blog Hop!

Wilson (Lite)
www.wilsonlite.blogspot.com

 
At March 15, 2011 at 6:20 AM , Blogger thingsthatkeepmesane.com said...

I remember the only thing my family did was watch TV or read the newspaper when we couldn't get their attention. Now there is the internet, phones, and every other electronic device to divert our attention. It's always a better day when we just put those things away! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Heather
www.thingsthatkeepmesane.com

 
At March 15, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Jenn B said...

Hi there! Following you back from the Tuesday blog hop!!!

 
At March 15, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous Healthy Heyday said...

Hi Sarah! Following you back from the Blog Hop. :-) I would have to say that the food we buy/eat is different from back in the day when I was a child. It's SO unfortunate! The preservatives/artificial additives/pesticides/antibiotics/steriods/GMO...etc. It's a shame! Anyhow, I agree with you about the internet. :-) Have a great day and thanks for the follow. :-)

 
At March 15, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Twingle Mommy said...

The talking on the cell phone instead of playing with your kids drives me nuts!!! Everytime I'm at the park or children's museum I see a parent on their phone instead of playing/watching their kid.

 
At March 15, 2011 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

Love the blog!!! Thanks for following, I'm now following back!!

 
At March 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Sheltie Times said...

Sadly, people can always find an excuse to ignore children. The Internet has only made it easier, not new.

 
At March 16, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Glynis said...

I have taken my daughters cell phone away at meal times. If I didn't she would probably send me a text instead of engaging in conversation.

New follower from Blog Hop and MBC.
Hope to see you at http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/

 
At March 19, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Yeah, we need to go outside and play more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home