This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Homemade Waffles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Sweet Homemade Waffles

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sweet Homemade Waffles

{Sweet Homemade Waffles}  

These waffles are delicious, they are sweet and that is a big requirement for me! Nothing says "happy Saturday" like these yummy waffles, topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream. 

{Ingredients}
2 Eggs
5 Tablespoons of white sugar
1 ½ Cups of warm milk
½ Cup of butter, melted
2 Cups of all-purpose flour
4 Teaspoons of baking powder
1 Teaspoon of salt
1 Tablespoon of vanilla

{Directions}
  • In a large bowl, combine slightly beaten eggs, sugar, milk and butter


  • In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt


  • Slowly mix (with an electric mixer) the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined
  • Add vanilla


  • Pour the batter into the pre-heated waffle iron, cook until golden in color




Photobucket

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At March 12, 2011 at 5:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a glass cup in the mix? Does it help with stirring? Here visiting your blog I love it..... I am your newest follower

 
At March 12, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Debbiedoos said...

Delish! My boys would love that. Thanks for following me, following you back.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

My girls love waffles, we need a waffle maker though! Ill keep this recipe in mind.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Tara @ FabulouslyCrafty said...

Oh yum.. this looks super yummy and pretty easy! Ive never even attempted home made waffles... I will have to give your recipe a shot ;)

Thanks for visiting FabuLESSly Crafty, please stop by again sometimes soon!!

♥, Tara

www.FabuLESSlyCrafty.com


 
At March 12, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I think my waffle maker is one of the best gifts I have ever received!

That cup in the mix is just the measuring cup so that you don't over flow the waffle maker, I just leave it in there because it is a mess to take it out and set it down each time :)

 
At March 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous @coloradomom said...

Soo Yummy!!!!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant wait for the weekend to give this a shot!! Your pictures look more than delish!! Looking forward to following your blog!! :)

~ Lorna

http://lifeinalldirections.blogspot.com/

 
At March 18, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous Amanda S said...

Hey, I am making these for dinner with bacon and hashbrowns. Is it really 1 Tablespoon vanilla, I am sure it will be heavenly, I can't wait!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I know 1 tablespoon seems like a lot but that is what I use and I love it! I also love vanilla though, you can reduce it if you think it will be too much :)

 
At March 19, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Anonymous apsaunders said...

These are the best waffles I have ever had. Way to go! You rock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home