This Page

has been moved to new address

Tell All Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Tell All Tuesday

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

{Tuesday Tell All}

We all love Holidays don't we, but which is your favorite one?

This one is hard for me to answer because I love every holiday, especially the ones that involve buying gifts for my kids, or costumes or fireworks.

I guess I would say that my very favorite holiday is Christmas because there is a whole season where you celebrate. Although, in recent years Christmas has become way too commercialized which is making it feel less happy and loving. So which holiday is your favorite?


You can participate in Tuesday Tell All by clicking here.


Photobucket

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Diana said...

Thanks for the follow, following back. :)

My favorite holiday is probably Halloween. I love fall and the excitement my kids get over dressing up.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger LoneIslander said...

I would say Christmas but only for the holiday break.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Anonymous Trend Setting Mom said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I have to say my favorite holiday would have to be Christmas too, and strictly for the time off of work. I agree that it is too commercialized for my taste.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Halloween. I absolutely love any excuse to dress up!!

Following back!

Bimini West
http://gloriousbimini.blogspot.com

 
At March 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

I agree Christmas does often feel very commercial, but it is still my favorite Holiday. It's the one I have the most fond memories of from childhood, and always makes me feel "warm and fuzzy" - thinking about decorating with my snowmen all over the living room, hanging up those stockings, decorating the tree with my boy, baking and sharing yummy goodies, feasting with family and I just love the good spirit and mood so many seem to be in during that time of year. I LOVE shopping and buying and wrapping gifts for family and friends too! :D

 
At March 15, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

My favorite holiday I think might have to be 4th of July, I love watching the fireworks, and last year we bought quite a bit and that reminded me of when I was a kid. I also love the American Pride, ans Summer is nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home