This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 10

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 10

{Day 10- 30 Day Picture Challenge} 

The person you have done the most bad stuff with  



My baby brother for sure; I haven’t done many bad things in my life but most of the bad stuff I did was with this guy right here. I know he would want me to tell you- he once folded me up in our couch bed when my mom wasn’t home and I got stuck… fun times, I thought I was going to die! He found the strength to pull me out though, thanks brother, for trying to kill me and then saving me all at once. 


Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Jeannette said...

Hahaha - this one got me thinking! Brother are the best and the worst! Following you back from bloggy mom hop!

 
At March 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

Aren't brothers great for that??!! My favorite story was hearing how Jake tried to "feed me" raisins when I was just a little bitty baby, and mom found him putting them carefully one at a time in my mouth and of course had to get them all out before I choked to death! Ah brothers...

 
At March 15, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

How cute! Does he know you put this picture up?! And he would want you tell that story! Good times, great fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home