This Page

has been moved to new address

Beastly- Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Beastly- Review

Friday, March 4, 2011

Beastly- Review

{Beastly}
Rated PG-13


Jason and I went to check out this movie tonight, going in I thought that it would be a little scary and that it would be ok but not great. I was pleasantly surprised!

We both thought this movie was really good! There was a great story line that was easy and fun to follow. It wasn’t scary at all and in fact there were some really young kids there and I think it was fine for them to watch, other than how “scary” his face was.

This movie is a love story, as you can see in the trailer. Kyle, played by Alex Pettyfer is a nasty, mean, cool kid who needs a lesson in how to treat people. He gets himself into some trouble and ends up with a spell being cast on him that he will be “beastly” until someone tells him that they love him. Vanessa Hudgens plays “Lindy” his best chance for love.

My favorite character was played by Neil Patrick Harris, he played a blind tutor and he was great! I looked forward to his scenes and laughed through many of them!

I would say that this was a very good movie, I really enjoyed it! Jason did too! We noticed that most of the people around us were talking about how good the movie was too. I would say if you like Twilight and movies similar to that grab some tickets and go see this one! 

On a side note- this advanced screening was put on by a company called 43KIX, they offer many movie screenings in Denver and other cities. You can find them by clicking here. You can sign up and you will get offers sent straight to your phone, e-mail, via Twitter and Facebook too! 




Photobucket

The opinions in this review are my own, I was not paid or provided with any products for this review. 

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Diane and Chad said...

Cute stuff. I am following from the Friday Blog Hop!
childhoodmyths.blogspot.com

 
At March 4, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Kelly L said...

So glad I ran across your review today - I planned on taking my girls and their friends tonight to watch it! I'm your newest follower from FBH.
Love
Kelly
I've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation

 
At March 4, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I went to the advance screening for beastly this tuesday and I enjoy it too:) Neil Patrick Harris was hilarious!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

I'd love to go to some advanced screenings!

New follower from Friday Stalk Hop.

Come check out our monthly blog & social media hop! http://www.darcyandbrian.com/?p=1012

~Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery~
www.darcyandbrian.com

 
At March 4, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger I♥thesecrazykids said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm a new follower from Weekend Blog Hop. Please stop by and follow me back :) Have a great weekend!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I also like Neil Patrick Harris alot! That's nice it was a good movie, I'll have to rent it when it comes out.

 
At March 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Clavel said...

I am gonna watch that movie! thnx for the info and tnx for the follow...
clavs

 
At March 4, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Let me know what you think when you see it! I will by buying the DVD for sure :) I love watching movies over and over.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home