This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 5

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 5

Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 5

{Day 5- 30 Day Picture Challenge}

Today is a picture of my favorite memory, of course I have lots of favorite memories but I am only allowed to choose 1. So I have to choose the memory that led to most of my other favorite memories… My wedding day! 



Photobucket

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 3, 2011 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Tanyia said...

What a sweet photo, you look beautiful!

Thanks for the follow I am following you back now :)

 
At March 3, 2011 at 6:07 AM , Anonymous Ourfamilyworld said...

Wow... You look so BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am your new GFC follower. Returning the love from : Ourfamilyworld

 
At March 3, 2011 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Blog Buttons said...

beautiful bride!

 
At March 3, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger momnmia said...

Beautiful picture, Sarah!

 
At March 3, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you all so much for the compliments :)

 
At March 4, 2011 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Such a pretty bride!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home