This Page

has been moved to new address

Taco Casserole

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Taco Casserole

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Taco Casserole

{Taco Casserole} 
 Here is a meal that we enjoy very much, it is really simple to make and goes a long way.

{Ingredients} 
  • 1 Pound of ground beef
  • 1 Cup of water
  • ¾-1  Cup of salsa, depending on how spicy you like it (I use Mrs. Renfros jalapeno salsa)
  • ½ Cup of diced green chiles
  • 1 Package of taco seasoning
  • 18 taco shells
  • 2 Cups of Mexican cheese mix


{Directions}
1.  Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2.  Cook the taco shells for 3 minutes, remove and allow them to cool while you prepare the rest of the meal
3.  Cook the beef until it is browned and cooked through

4.  Stir in the taco seasoning, water, salsa and green chiles and mix thoroughly
5.  Crunch up the taco shells
6.  In a greased 13x9 inch pan layer the ingredients- ½ of the broken taco shells on bottom, ½ of the beef mixture, ½ of the cheese and then repeat with remaining ingredients in the same order


7.  Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted




Photobucket

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I am following you thru GFC and this weekend is the blog hop! I did not see a form or the logo but your name is on the list. I think I may have left a message with you awhile back, not sure. If you are already following, disregard this post. I am new to blogging (about a month or so). I am trying to get enough followers to qualify for being a reviewer and hopefully later I can do giveaways. I need some things on my blog before I can do that. I had to make it myself so it is a work in progress. I have tried several times to make a button that people can grab but so far it is not working! I also need the Subscribe box and I thought I had done all that Feedburner wanted but it did not show up either! I may have to break down and let someone do it who knows what they are doing if I can't get it resolved by next weekend. I would greatly appreciate a follow back and I promise not to be a pest. I do tell some funny stories on my blog so I hope it will be worth it for you to stop by sometime. I do post other bloggers giveaways on there with the links to their websites. It is not a complete list but the best of what I think they have going. Have a great weekend!

Mary @ http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

 
At February 26, 2011 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Dragonfly Sweetnest said...

I found you on the Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. If you could check out my blog and follow me back I would appreciate it. Thanks Amber
http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

 
At February 26, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Katie said...

Hi, I found you on the Saturday spotlight blog hop. I'm your newest follower, hope you can come by and say hi!
-Katie
http://craft-spotter.com

 
At February 26, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Pictures make me hungry. Hope to see ya on Tues.

 
At February 26, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Anonymous Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Hello, I found you on Sunday Strolling Blog Hop and am now following. :) Your Taco Casserlole recipe looks great! I posted a recipe for Green Chili Chicken Lime Soup recently: http://jewelry4change.blogspot.com/2011/02/green-chili-chicken-and-lime-soup.html You might like it.

 
At February 27, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Yumm... that looks good! I 'll to try it!

(following back)

 
At February 27, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Dawn Lopez said...

Wow, that recipe looks amazing!! Yum!

 
At February 27, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Xinmei @ Pudding Pie Lane said...

Yum :) This a very good recipe, very useful at university because it's simple to make but will go down a treat with hungry students!

 
At February 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger momnmia said...

Mexican is my favorite type of food. In fact, we're having nachos for dinner tonight. Your recipe sounds tasty!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, that made my stomach growl right now..looks so yummy! Great recipe, thanks for linking it up!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

This does look good, and easy too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home