This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 1

Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 1

{The Beginning- 30 Day Picture Challenge}

I saw this on another blog, several really and I thought it looked like fun, so here we go! There is a different requirement every day for 30 on what picture you need to post.

Today is day 1 and I am supposed to post a picture of myself and 10 facts about me. It is always so hard for me to think of things to say about myself, I swear that I usually call my best friend and ask her what she knows about me! Let’s see what I can come up with.

  • I am super-duper optimistic, sometimes to a fault
  • When I was 8 I was bit on the butt by my neighbor’s dog
  • I once broke my ribs roller skating, yes I am that klutzy
  • My favorite color is brown
  • I delivered my best friends baby in her car (more on that later I am sure)
  • I hate the taste of alcohol, I can’t stand beer
  • I love spicy food, the spicier the better
  • I drink a fruit smoothie every morning
  • Fettuccine Alfredo is my favorite meal, every time we go out to eat and they have it I get it, I am on a quest to find the best Alfredo sauce!
  • I have insomnia, big time! 




Photobucket

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

You helped deliver a baby? That sounds like an interesting story. I'm a new follower.

 
At February 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Jacqueline said...

I bet you can MAKE the best alfredo sauce. I'll give you the recipe if you like. I don't like the smell of beer either! Something we have in common! And the next time you have something spicy at your house, I am in!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Darlene- I delivered my best friends baby in her car on the side of the road :) One of my best life moments so far!

Jacqueline- I would love to get your Alfredo recipe! I have tried a few on my own but none of them were anything to write home about

 
At February 27, 2011 at 12:04 AM , Blogger DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

Wow... delivered your friends baby in a car. CRAZY... I def. want to read more about that! Yah for being optimistic! That totally reminded me about writing a post about how I worked at DISNEY... got in trouble for being TOO bubbly and happy at work aka the happiest place on earth... Thanks for following me... I am new follower of yours. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
DiapersintheDesert.blogspot.com

 
At February 27, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you for following me. I'm now following you. I coudln't imagine the pain it would be to break your ribs during skating. And OMG, delivering a baby by yourself in a car... that sure takes a lot of heart and guts.

 
At February 27, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger momnmia said...

I have a great alfredo recipe, too...ask me if you're interested. Maybe you've already tried it, though, but it is the simplest recipes ever, ever.

 
At March 4, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Im also a spicy girl, hate alcohol, and love the color brown! I had no idea you didn't sleep, poor mama! And the picture came out great!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous pasaunders said...

Thanks for the refresher! I forgot some of those wonderful stories, but not the baby one! Having my baby delievered in the car was AMAZING!! Totally cool! It was AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home