This Page

has been moved to new address

Tell All Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Tell All Tuesday

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

{Tuesday Tell All}

This weeks question is- What is your full name and why were you named it? Were you named after somebody else? Do you have children, what about them?

My name is Sarah Jean; Sarah is after my great grandmother. Jean is after my aunt Jean, who is really named Beverly but goes by “Jean” lucky me or I would have been Sarah Beverly (which I also like).

My son’s first names were something that we came up with on our own but then they each have two middle names which are after people. They both have the same middle name as their dad which is their great grandfather’s name. Caden has Jason’s dad’s name for his second middle name and Conlan has my dad’s name for his second middle name. 


Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Blogger The Whity Wife said...

Jean- I have not seen that one often, especially with that spelling

My name is elizabeth jean- elizabeth because my mom wanted to name me beth, but my father did not want it to seem like I was named after his cousin. so I was named elizabeth to be called beth. jean was after my great grandmother whose name was Beula Jean. I'm glad I got the middle name, and also glad to be named after such an amazing and beautiful woman.

 
At February 22, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Blogger momnmia said...

My full name is Nicole Michele. My story is nowhere near sentimental, but here goes...

Nicole is from my mom who named me after Nicole Newman on the Young & the Restless. She was so obsessed with the show that she named me after her favorite character. Michele was a name that my dad chose based off of another TV character.

My husband and I picked our daughter's name, Mia, after searching through name books for weeks. We gave her my mom's middle name.

Sarah, my cousin and my grandma are both named Sarah. My family loves that name!

 
At February 23, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

My name is Sunnie Kathleen, my mom had a different name picked out, Morgan, but she said she liked Sunnie better for me. Kathleen is my Grandmas middle name on my Dads side. My kids are Brooke Lynn, we just liked it, and Kadence Ramona, we liked Kadence, and Ramona is another grandmas middle name. This was fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home