This Page

has been moved to new address

Hottest Color of 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Hottest Color of 2011

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hottest Color of 2011

{Sexy Saturday}

Every year I wait to hear which color is the “new black” so that I can watch and see if it gets popular. Last year turquoise was voted the hottest color and I really did see that happen, it was everywhere. I think purple ended up being hotter in 2010 though.

This year the Pantone color of the year is a beautiful pink color. It is not a really bright pink that would turn some people off from wearing it; it is a darker version that seems like it would fit most people. My prediction is that this color will be a total hit! I think they are right on the mark this year.



I am not the type to feel comfortable in colors like pink and I am loving this one! What do you think of this color? What about a shade similar to this if you don’t like this in particular? 


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger highheeledlife said...

Great blog!! The Champagne Chicken is one of my fav dishes ... my friend from France introduced me to it ..yum...

That is a fabulous colour.. we'll see what happens.. thanks so much for your visit .. I'm following your wonderful blog too!! xo HHL

 
At February 19, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the color-- I'm not sure how it would look on me though. I'll have to try it on!

Following you back. :)

 
At February 19, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Blogger TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

I like the color, but maybe more for decor than clothes. Stopped over from the weekend blog hop and really glad I did. Like your site a lot
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

 
At February 19, 2011 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Quirky Homemaker said...

I love the color and would wear it. But, I take issue with the name, since every honeysuckle flower I've ever seen was yellow. :) Someone else posted about this color and I thought they were mis-reading something, b/c pink honeysuckle? Love it though. And I've always loved turquoise too. :)

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger momnmia said...

I'va always loved pink. I think this is a great shade of pink--would even look great on guys.

 
At March 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I think it's pretty, I would wear it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home