This Page

has been moved to new address

Tell All Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Tell All Tuesday

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

{Tuesday Tell All}
So I found this awesome blog where she is giving a “tell all” question every week, I think it is a great idea so I am going to do it and see how it goes! Here is the first one-

“I’m sure you love your kids, I’ll assume you love your husband, You’d better love your religion but… what else do you LA-LA-Love? Share your love list”

Here is my “love list” and I am going to skip telling you the things that I love that you can’t have (my family and friends) so these are things that you can have too!
  • I love sunshine on a spring morning

  • I love camping

  • Watching my kids play together, lovingly

  • Playing in the rain

  • Watching movies with my husband





Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Texas Type A Mom said...

I'm a big fan of camping as well! I only wish we had a fancy pop up to go camping in - we use tents.

Thanks for the follow, following you back!
www.texastyepamom.com

 
At February 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Our Loved-up Family said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and participating in Tuesday Tell All, the more the merrier! I'm glad also to see that you are as obsessed with The Bachelor as I am:).
Sarah

 
At February 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love watching children play and watching their minds and wondering what they are thinking

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home