This Page

has been moved to new address

My Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: My Love

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Love

{My Love}
 My husband he is so many things in our household and I love him for so many reasons but for Valentine’s Day I would like to list just a few of them.
(Tater took this picture of us!)

-He is a hard worker, he is working full time and going to school full time too; all in an effort to provide a better life for our little family.

-He is a great father, most people say this about their spouse but not everyone means it, I mean it. He takes the best care of our boys and always makes an effort to spend extra time with them.

-He shows me love that is unconditional, truly unconditional and that’s pretty rare. Even when I am grouchy (which let’s face it, is a lot!) he still treats me like a princess and makes sure that I know how much he loves me.

-He knows when to not talk, this can be so important. When I need him to just shut up and hug me or just ignore me, he knows and he does.

-He’s a great cook! For a food driven girl like me this is a big deal!

-He’s pretty darn handy to have around, I didn’t want to believe it at first (I thought only my dad could fix things) but I am learning that Jason can pretty much figure out how to fix anything!

-He helps around the house, even with working full time and going to school too. He comes home and gives me a break from the kids, cooks dinner a few times a week and generally helps clean up the house.

This guy is beyond amazing and I love him so much it is out of control. Today I challenge you to think about the reasons why you love that special someone in your life. I would love to hear some of them too!



 I saw an idea on a blog that I follow called Feeding Four that inspired me to do this post, go and check out her blog, it is great!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

What a good looking couple you two make! I also like having a 'handy' husband.

 
At February 18, 2011 at 3:29 AM , Blogger Sonia said...

Dear Sarah, I found your blog from Design it chic's "Boost my blog Friday" and I totally love it! I like how you write about your family, how much you love them, and your job, and how open and helpful you are with other people. So I will follow along with your blog if you don't mind.

I hope you will also drop by my blog when you have time. It is a bit different, but not so much really. We are a newly married international couple, but perhaps my stories might be of some interest :)

Sonia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home