This Page

has been moved to new address

Love is...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Love is...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is...

{Love is}

So I knew that I wanted to do a post about Valentine’s day and love and all that, I decided to post on my Facebook asking my friends to finish this sentence; Love is… and these are the replies that I received.

Love is…
  • Amazing
  • Psalm 136
  • "... the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Mark Twain
  • Life
  • Interestingly stranger than life
  • My life
  • From God
  • Selfless
  • Family
  • Painful sometimes but a learning experience none the less
  • Unconditional
  • Kind
  • God
  • Avocados
  • The first step in understanding your true self
  • Worth everything
  • Important in life
  • Patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
  • An action

I love the thought of “love is an action” I mean really, think about that. To think that love isn’t just an emotion or a descriptive word it is something you *DO* not just something you feel. I know when someone does something nice for me it speaks volumes over them just telling me that they love me. So here is your challenge, put your love into action this week, not just something you say but something you *DO*!





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home