This Page

has been moved to new address

Tell All Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Tell All Tuesday

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

{Tuesday Tell All}

I visited the “Tuesday Tell All” blog and realized that I did the wrong post this week, so here is the correct one!

The question this week was if you could pick, what talent would you choose to have and what is one talent that you do have that you are grateful for?

So I would say that the talent that I would pick would be reading minds but I would have to have a “switch” that I could turn it off and on because I know there are some things that I would not want to know!

If I had to pick a normal old talent I would choose to have the ability to sing!


I think a talent that I do have is the ability to read people, I think that I am a great judge of character. I am so thankful for this “talent”! 


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Great topic! I think I'd have to go with the ability to be invisible. Love the name of your blog, by the way!

Thanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)

 
At February 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Blogger caremikenluisa said...

Me? The ability to make somebody laugh. I can't speak well now because I am paralyzed. I miss it because I want people happy even with simple things.

Thanks for visiting www.caremikenluisa.blogspot.com. Do visit us again when you have time.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Quirky Homemaker said...

Hey there! Following you back. You sound like an amazing person! I'll email you the directions for the pitas! I promise they're pretty easy.
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

 
At February 16, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Anonymous Jen said...

As a Mom aren't we ALL mindreades, lol?

I am very blessed with the ability to communicate with my loved ones who have passed....I thank God for that daily since I lost my Mom at the age of 10.

A talent I wished I had was to play the drums....rock on!

Search the Blog Doc for removing the Blogger Nav Bar it's easy to do and looks much better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home