This Page

has been moved to new address

My Dad Turned 50!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: My Dad Turned 50!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Dad Turned 50!

{Nifty Fifty}

Last night was my dad’s 50th birthday party! It was a great time, my aunts, uncles and cousins came in from Utah to celebrate. We went swimming and then had cake and ice cream. It is always so nice to hang out and chat with everyone.


So join me in wishing my dad a wonderful birthday!
Happy, happy birthday dad! I love you!



Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous Jen said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Swimming..........oh how I wish! Happy Birthday Sarah's Dad!

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Tractor Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Swimming in February...oh the thought...

 
At February 20, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Sassy said...

Glad you had a wonderful time, Happy Birthday you your dad!!

 
At February 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Happy Birthday! That's nice family came in from out of town.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home