This Page

has been moved to new address

How to Display Your Blog on Google Friend Connect

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: How to Display Your Blog on Google Friend Connect

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How to Display Your Blog on Google Friend Connect

{How do I get my blog link to show up in Google Friend Connect?}

As a blogger when someone follows me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) I like to follow them back, I go and check out their blog and try to leave a comment. When someone follows me I click to see their profile on GFC and it is a little frustrating to try to follow back only to find that their blog link isn’t on their profile and then I have to hunt for it.

Here is a short explanation of how to display your blog link in your GFC profile;

  1. Go to your blogger dashboard
  2. Next to your thumbnail picture on the left there is a link that says “edit profile” click that
  3. The forth option on the list that comes up is “Show my blogs” and next to that it says “Select blogs to display” click there
  4. Your blog name should come up, check the box next to the blog(s) that you want to display in your profile and then click the button that says “Save settings”


That’s it! You did it and now when you follow people it will be simple for them to follow you back, you will both appreciate that and you will probably increase your follow backs! If you aren't sure if you blog link displays in your profile you can leave a comment here and I will let you know. 



Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Brandy M. said...

Stopping in from Tuesday hops. Grabbed your button to my blog roll and am following you. Would love the same. Love the background!

http://giveawayblogodm.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Great tip. I have followers, but can't follow back because I can't find their link.

 
At March 5, 2011 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Finger Click Saver said...

Hello...new follower from the weekend hop. I may have posted this already, so I am sorry if I did...I got side tracked. Anyway, when it comes the little icons...I don't refer to them...I can barely see them with my vision. So, if someone doesn't leave me a comment...they don't get followed back. And tonight, I am finding myself very frustrated when I get to someone's page from their link on the hop and I can't find a place to leave a comment!

 
At March 5, 2011 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Absolutely, it drives me insane because I try to always follow back but when I click on someone's name and it doesn't display their blog I have no choice but to give up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home