This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 3

Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 3



{Day 3- 30 Day Picture Challenge}

The challenge today is to post a picture of my favorite show, I have *SO* many that it is really hard to narrow it down. If I had to choose just one I would choose The Amazing Race, I love this show!


Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 28, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Kristie said...

I've got to say, I have never watched it! Butso many people love it, I may have to change my ways! Thanks for the follow, following you too!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger ... said...

Not one of my favorite shows...but I do catch it on occassion. By the way thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now your newest follower.

-Miss-
http://3beautifulkiddos.blogspot.com/

 
At February 28, 2011 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I LOVE the amazing race!! It's one of my favourite shows too! My husband and I watch it together and always try to decide if we were on the race together who would do each of the challenges! I love watching the interaction between the teams!

Thanks for visiting my blog , I'm following you back - great blog you have here - I'm looking forward to exploring some more!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

 
At March 1, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

My husband and I do the same thing! How fun! Who do you want to win this time? I *love* Jet and Cord, they are my favorite but I like most of the teams this season. I am glad that they did a season with all the old teams, I think it will be the best season!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home