This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 4

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 4

{Day 4- 30 Day Picture Challenge}

Today is a picture of my favorite night, maybe this is cheating, I am not sure but here is a picture of the movie ticket from my first date with my husband. It was day and not night but I did think about it all night, that counts right? 

(Yes, he woo-ed me with S.W.A.T)

Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Blogger citymouse said...

I've seen a few other people do this challenge and I think it would be harder to put together than it would seem! Not sure what my favorite day/night is. I'll have to think about it.

Stopping by and following here and on Twitter from one of the Tuesday hops. I enjoyed your blog and will be back!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Diane said...

I actually loved S.W.A.T.!

I am following from the Good Friends Just Click Tuesday Blog Hop
I Hope you get a chance to stop by
Me, Him and the Cats
http://mehimandthecats.blogspot.com

 
At March 4, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

How cute this is!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Diane- I loved it too!

Sunnie- I know, we are adorable ;) lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home