This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 6

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 6

Friday, March 4, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 6

{Day 6- 30 Day Picture Challenge}

Today I am supposed to pick a person that I would change places with for a day.
I would choose the Trump! It would have to be on his day off because that guy works too hard. I would spend the day shopping and then go to the bank and make a huge withdraw and deposit it right into my own bank account!

I know it seems so petty when I could change with anyone in the world to choose someone because they have money but really I wouldn't want any real authority!


My second choice would be to change places with Ryan Reynolds girlfriend…



Photobucket

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Sounds like a plan to me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home