This Page

has been moved to new address

Cinnamon Frosting Recipe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Cinnamon Frosting Recipe

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cinnamon Frosting Recipe

{Cinnamon Frosting}  
I found this recipe over at A Southern Grace’s blog and thought it looked great, so I gave it a try! I changed it up just a bit. This frosting is everything good in life mixed all together! I love it! 



{Ingredients}
1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter (room temperature)
8oz of cream cheese (room temperature)
1-2 Cups of powdered sugar
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
2 Teaspoons of cinnamon

{Directions}
  • In a bowl combine the butter and cream cheese, use an electric mixer until they are combined
  • Slowly add the powdered sugar (make sure you go slowly to avoid a big mess!)
  • Add vanilla and cinnamon and mix until fluffy

  • Frost cooled cupcakes
I used this frosting on churros cupcakes and it was amazing! Try it out, you can find the cupcakes here.



Photobucket

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At March 10, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! :)

 
At March 10, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger The Reason You Come said...

OMG, those look all kinds of delicious and sinful! Especially that frosting! I have a sweet tooth, which is not good for my plan to go on a diet.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Cinnamon frosting would go so well with so many different types of cakes and cookies too. Excellent idea. I have a sweet treat linky party on my blog every weekend and I'd be delighted if you'd stop by then and link your yummy frosting up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com

 
At March 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oh my...this sounds soo delicious. I'm hating you right now! ; )

 
At March 10, 2011 at 8:21 PM , Blogger annies home said...

that sounds delicious I am going to have to try it I am your newest follower you can find me on my blog annies home located at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

 
At March 10, 2011 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Belly Charms said...

I am following you back from Hop Along Friday - the key ingredient my boys would see is the sprinkles on top:)

 
At March 10, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I am new follower from blog hop. Would love for you to follow me back......by the way, these make me HUNGRY! LOL!

http://fulloftipsmama.blogspot.com/

 
At March 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Marice said...

following u from BHF!

feel free to visit me too at
Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next

 
At March 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM , Anonymous Clairity said...

You're making me drool here LOL.

Thanks for the follow, following you back now :) Hope to see more of you at Hip2bMom.com

 
At March 11, 2011 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Ohhhh this sounds good! Is it wrong if I make some frosting and not the cup cakes??!

 
At March 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Greenderella said...

I had to save this one - looks soooo good! And I love the little stars sprinkled on top. Very cute!

 
At March 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I bet this is tasty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home