This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 13

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 13

Saturday, March 12, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 13

{Day 13- 30 Day Picture Challenge} 

My favorite band or artist


This one was really hard because I do adore Train but I love lots of artists and bands. Most of my favorites come from the 90’s but there are too many to list!


Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 12, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger petitehermine said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back! Btw, I love that song, one of my favorites :) Join my Linky Party on Sunday! http://petitehermine.blogspot.com/search/label/sunday%20linky%20party

 
At March 12, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I am like... THE BIGGEST 90's music FAN EVER!!!!
I remember exactly what I was doing in my life when you heard this song playing all over the radio. Good song!

 
At March 12, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I also love 90's music, also 80's too. And even farther back, Train is a good band, I like his voice.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

My mother LOVES Train! I LOVE Lifehouse among manyothers :D
Thanks for stopping by Mommy Does... and I hope to see you around in the future!
I'm about to pop over and check out your Waffles recipe and actually bookmarked your churros cupcakes :D
See you around :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home