This Page

has been moved to new address

Vacation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Vacation

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vacation

{Vacation?}

Moose, Tater, Louie, my mom, my step-dad and I all came to Nebraska to celebrate my step-dad’s mom’s 88th birthday! We are staying in the smallest town and so far it has been hilarious!


We had to check into the hotel at the gas station next door and there is a very active train track a couple hundred feet from our room. I am not complaining though, a trip out of town is always fun! Let's see if I still feel that way tomorrow... 
Photobucket

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 19, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Deanne said...

I live in Nebraska. Small town Nebraska. Fun places to be... Waiting to see what you have to say tomorrow.

 
At March 19, 2011 at 4:39 PM , Blogger LoneIslander said...

Sounds like a party lol

 
At March 19, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Angela Alpaugh said...

Following you back!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 9:30 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Wow, thats old, good for her! What a nice little trip, have fun and drive safe! Did you check for any places Diners, Drive ins and Dives has been, I thought there was one in Nebraska?

 
At March 19, 2011 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous apsaunders said...

Oooooo! I am with Sunny, check out diners, drive ins and dives, how fun! I am glad you are being so positive! I hope the train lulls you to sleep!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home