This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 25

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 25

Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 25

{Day 25- 30 Day Picture Challenge}

Well, well, well… look how far we have come! Only 5 more days! So today’s challenge is to post a picture of my favorite day

This challenge makes it really hard for me not to be generic, I would hate to go with the obvious (wedding day, children’s birthday’s, etc.), I have been avoiding that the whole 30 days and I can’t change it now.

I went ahead and did a little bit of a different interpretation of this one and I went the 4th of July! I love the whole day, sitting at the park, the fireworks and the kids being in the bike parade, oh and did I mention the fireworks!? I love fireworks! 


Photobucket

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I also love the 4th of July, I love the fireworks, and the American Pride!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home