This Page

has been moved to new address

Tell All Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Tell All Tuesday

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

{Tuesday Tell All}

Did you have a nickname as you were growing up? If you did, what was it and why did they call you that? Have you had other nicknames as an adult? What do family members call you now?

My family has always been big on nicknames; I have a ton for my kiddos.  Growing up some of my nicknames were Beans, Beanery, Pooh, Sissy and Scooter. I am not sure where any of them came from though.

As an adult I am sure there are things that people call me that shouldn’t be posted in my family friendly blog! Really though only my brother has a nickname for me now, he calls me sister and I call him brother (I even have his number in my phone under “brother”) I don’t know how long it has been since I have called him by his name.


Photobucket

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

My mom was big on the nick names - I was Beka Bug, Buglet and Buzz Buzz that I can remember! :) I'm not sure exactly where the bug related ones came from, but I know buzz buzz was because I was ALWAYS on the move! As an adult I don't have any real nicknames, just pet names from my hubby and my mom used to use my baby nicknames for me before she passed away and my brother uses them still every now and then. :)

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I had a cousin we called Beans! My Dad used to call me Sunnie Bunnie, sometimes my brother calls me Sunshine, and I used to not know how to cook so much, so my mom and sister called me brownies, burnies! Now Im just, hon or babe, or MOm!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Love that you call your brother 'brother'! That's sweet, not to mention easy to remember!!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger "FAITH" said...

Hi following from Blog hop and grabbed your button.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger heidi said...

New follower from the I <3 Blogging blog hop!
http://blog.concertkatie.com

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous Christy said...

Hi...I'm just getting a start on the I heart blogging hop! Glad to have found your blog and excited to do some reading :)

 
At March 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Quirky Homemaker said...

Chellebelle and Spider-butt. LOL

 
At March 29, 2011 at 9:48 PM , Anonymous pasaunders said...

Manda Sue, Manda Panda, Aman-DUH, Martha, my mom calls me chica and baby girl, my husband calls me Darlin' you used to call me Trish. <3

 
At March 29, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

New follower!! New to blogging. New to blog hoping! So glad I found YOU! ;)

 
At March 30, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Blogger aimee said...

Hi there! I'm already your follower via GFC so now following via twitter! Thanks for hosting the I love blogging wednesday hop! Hope you come by my blog and check out my first ever giveaway Thanks! :)
http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

 
At March 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous Bernie said...

My name is Bernadette and my folks shortened it to Bernie. My grandpa would call me Bernadetta The Italiano. We were not Italian.
My husband calls me Bernadette and family calls me Bernie or Bern. He always asks why my family wants me to burn. *eye roll*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home