This Page

has been moved to new address

Disney On Ice- Princess Classics Coloring Sheet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Disney On Ice- Princess Classics Coloring Sheet

Monday, March 28, 2011

Disney On Ice- Princess Classics Coloring Sheet

{Disney on Ice Princess Classics}

I am so excited about the upcoming Disney on Ice show at the Denver Coliseum! I was looking around for stuff for the kids to get them excited about the show and I came across this coloring sheet! I think I loved it more than they did (since they are boys and aren't into coloring princesses) but I thought I would share it with you. Just click to enlarge-


Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home