This Page

has been moved to new address

Featured Blog- DIY Kinda Girl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Featured Blog- DIY Kinda Girl

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Featured Blog- DIY Kinda Girl

{Featuring- Heather from DIY Kinda Girl}

When I first started my blog I found Heather, she was so wonderful and inspirational that I decided I would do a feature about her! For all of you who have commented or messaged me about my blog design, Heather is the lady who made it for me!

Heather does a little bit of everything and the best part? She does great tutorials; I love finding inspiration on her site, head on over and be inspired! 


Right now she is doing a kitchen remodel and the suspense is killing me! I can't wait to see how it turns out but for now, just a sneak peek... 





Photobucket

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At March 31, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Angela said...

Wow, that is exciting to see what the kitchen will look like. We are in the process of buying a house. Then we will be going crazy with DIY projects!

 
At March 31, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger CRichman said...

your newest gfc follow

 
At March 31, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Becky McNeer said...

Thanks for always stopping by! You're obviously a devoted friend. So nice to feature your friend's blog. Keep us posted!

 
At March 31, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing the link :)

I'm a new follower, please stop on by! Also doing a giveaway if you're interested in entering..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/2011/03/say-it-sweet-giveaway.html

 
At March 31, 2011 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Newest follower from the hop

http://www.boyzruleourworld.blogspot.com

 
At March 31, 2011 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Dana Buchli said...

I love those baby shower invites! how cute!

dana
http://theabundantlifeblog.com

 
At April 2, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Lucky mama, thats already a nice kitchen! Cute stuff she has also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home