This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 28

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 28

Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 28

{Day 28- 30 Day Picture Challenge

A picture of something you are afraid of

I am afraid of a lot of things but I think recently my big fear is bed bugs! Now that there is a problem of possible epidemic proportions I am really worried! Every time we go to a hotel I call and ask if they have them (like they will just say “Yes! Yes, we do!”) then I check the second I get in the room. If we ever have them I am sure I will never sleep again. 

Photobucket

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I agree with you, so gross!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home