This Page

has been moved to new address

Hop- Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Hop- Review

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hop- Review

{HOP- Review} 

{About} 
 Hop is a movie where a computer animated bunny named E.B (Russell Brand) flees from his home to avoid taking over the family business, he heads straight to Hollywood! This movie is not funny animated and E.B ends up finding Fred (James Marsden) and manipulates him into letting him stay with him, which Fred soon regrets!



{My Opinion}
This move was hilarious! I absolutely loved it, I thought it was adorable. It was Jason, me, Sunnie, her husband, B and C (Sunnies girls 8 and 6), Moose (boy 4), Tater (boy 6) and Louie (girl 7); all of us loved it; everyone thought it was really good. I would recommend this movie, it didn’t have any jokes that would make me wonder if the kids were going to understand them, and it was very clean overall. I would recommend Hop for ages 4 and up because it is not a cartoon so it may not keep their attention as well. Go see it and let me know what you thought! They have a really fun interactive website too www.iwantcandy.com

Photobucket
The opinions in this review are my own and I was not compensated in anyway for this review. 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Holly said...

Thanks for the review! I plan on taking my little one to see it next week!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

It was a good and fun movie! It was nice and clean, we are still making Hop jokes aound here!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger LoneIslander said...

Not my kind of thing but at least you enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home