This Page

has been moved to new address

Tell All Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Tell All Tuesday

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

{Tuesday Tell All}


This week tell us about your favorite or least favorite job that you've had OUTSIDE of the home (I know the hardest job is being a Mom). Or just take a minute to document the jobs you've had-

My favorite job was working at Santa land in the mall when I was a teenager. I love being around people and that job was so much fun! We had a great set up and a boss who really cared about the way that things were being run which made everything great!




Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

My favorite and least favorite jobs were the same one. I'm an artist, and I worked for a souvenir distribution company. It was the best because I got to draw and paint all day, and the worst because it was family owned, and absolutely NO room for advancement.

:)
Marcy @ Life's Gristle

 
At March 23, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger KimberFNP said...

My least favorite job was working in a factory as a 21 year old "hottie" who kept getting shot in the butt with welding sparks. No kidding. I'm a nurse practitioner now (and not so hot), guess you could stay it took a fire in my pants to make me move on.

 
At March 24, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

That sounds like a fun job, and to work with the kids would be fun! Its good to have a good boss and coworkers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home