This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 29

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: 30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 29

Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge- Day 29

{Day 29- 30 Day Picture Challenge}

A picture that can always make you smile

I love this one of my boys; it gives me faith that under all the fighting they really do love each other.  

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Blogger A Helicopter Mom said...

I was going to comment on the recipe above (Love it and have to try it since we don't eat meat and it looks yummy!), but now I have to say I LOVE this photo.

My favorite photos of my girls are walking away hand in hand. When they're not screaming at each other. ;)

Have a great week!
Mickey
A Helicopter Mom

 
At April 9, 2011 at 9:23 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

It it very cute! My girls are the same, they fight alot, but when the younger one asks the bigger one to read to her, she does! I love it when I see them hugging each other bye or just protecting each other. The other day, my youngest was playing dolls by herself and I heard her say 'were sisters, we stick together'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home