This Page

has been moved to new address

Another Apron

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Another Apron

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Apron

{Another Lovely Apron}

Look at what I made- another retro apron from the same pattern as the last one. I made the bias tape for this one too and it ended up being ok but not great by any means, I will need lots of practice.

I love the green fabric


I think it turned out pretty darn good overall! 


Photobucket

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Marianne said...

So pretty, I love the colors too.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

Great fabric choices - love it! :)

 
At April 7, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Karima said...

Hi, I have given you a 'Versatile Blogger Award'. This was given to me and I am passing it on to you. Check my latest blog post for information on what this is. www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com Hope you can join in the fun, Karima.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Blogger "FAITH" said...

It's really great. I love it. : )

 
At April 7, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Bernie said...

I love that. The brighter colors make it pop. I'm an apron girl myself. If not, I would end up looking like I was in a wet tshirt contest when doing dishes.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh, color love! great job-

 
At April 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

Ooh, very cute! I like the colors a lot also!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Onlythemanager said...

I think it is kind of a sassy little apron... good job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home