This Page

has been moved to new address

Build A Great Blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Build A Great Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Build A Great Blog

{Are You a New Blogger?}

This is a sticky post and will remain at the top of my blog for a while.

I have been meaning to post about a great blogging class that I found. When I was thinking about starting my blog a few months ago I stumbled upon a post by another blogger who was raving a class by Blogelina, I researched it and found only good things so I decided to join. The class is only $5! I figured even if it was awful it was only five bucks, so no real loss. Luckily I ended up loving the class! I have met so many great bloggers and friends from the weekly online class and that in itself has been worth it.

The class includes so much free stuff that you are actually making money by attending and that isn’t just something I am saying. You get:

  • The class manual- this thing has been so helpful, it answers most of the questions that I had starting out (and even now!) Full of hints about starting your blog, questions to ask yourself, how to choose your blog host, design ideas, how to gain visitors and more.
  • 4 online classes with other bloggers- It is really nice to have a place to ask all of your questions and meet new friends. If you are wondering if something you are doing is good or looks good you can just ask and get honest feedback right then.
  • The best part? This is where you are “making” money; you get a whole year of web hosting with Godaddy.com for FREE! That is an $84 value… technically you just made $79 bucks!

If you join now you can enter to win an Apple iPad too! Just click here for details, I promise, I don’t endorse products that I don’t believe in; I believe in this class!





Photobucket

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At April 1, 2011 at 1:42 AM , Blogger CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Thanks a bunch dear for the follow,i am following back..thanks :)

 
At April 1, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

following you back from Thebabybottomline.com

 
At April 1, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love the looks of your blog! Did you do the header and everything yourself? It is very nice :)
Crystal

 
At April 6, 2011 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Lesli said...

I am a new follower.

I am taking this class right now. So I will see you next Tuesday!

Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

Lesli :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home