This Page

has been moved to new address

Camping Fanatic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Camping Fanatic

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Camping Fanatic

{Camping Fanatic}

Growing up I loved camping; I loved everything that had anything to do with camping! For a while in my teens I forgot about the outdoors and how lovely it is out there, it fell to the wayside because my friends and boyfriends were more important. When I hit my early 20’s I remembered my true love and longed to go again but at that point I couldn’t afford to go; then we had our boys and we didn’t want to take babies camping because we were afraid that it was too cold.

In 2008 we decided that we should start camping, at that point Tater was 4 and Moose was 2. That year we went camping just a handful of times and we stayed in a tent.

In 2009 we tried using my brother’s camper, which was a clunky, old aluminum side camper. It worked perfectly and we were camping at least once a month. It stayed much warmer, so the kids were able to sleep more comfortably.

In 2010 we decided that we really want to get a camper of our own and we started looking at pop-up trailers. Something small enough to pull and store, something with a heater but I really want to feel like we are camping. To me having a big RV defeats the purpose; especially with kids, then they want to be inside watching movies all day and that is not what camping is about.

We found this little camper and fell in love!



We spent almost every weekend last year camping and we intend to do even more camping this year! 


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Tractor Mom said...

We love to camp too! There's something special about camping with the family...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home