This Page

has been moved to new address

Easiest Roast Recipe Ever

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Easiest Roast Recipe Ever

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easiest Roast Recipe Ever

{Delicious Easy Roast Recipe}
 This is the kind of recipe that I love! Only two ingredients and it only takes about 5 minutes to prepare! The end result is a roast that is literally falling apart, so juicy and tender; you will love it! 

{Ingredients} 

  • Chuck roast, I usually get around 3lbs
  • Can of cola or dark soda 

{Directions}

  • Put your roast into the crock pot


  • Pour the soda over it


  • Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours without removing the lid

Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 12, 2011 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Frugal Pals said...

I tried this recipe once and my roast tasted like soda. I am not sure what I did wrong. We ended up having to throw it out.

 
At April 12, 2011 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

That is strange, ours always has a bit of "sweetness" to it but it is delicious!

 
At April 12, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

I've never tried cola roast, but have seen it in numerous recipes - I will definitely have to give this one a try!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home