This Page

has been moved to new address

Superior Doughnuts- Denver

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Superior Doughnuts- Denver

Friday, April 8, 2011

Superior Doughnuts- Denver


{Superior Doughnuts- Denver}
This is a sweet story by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Tracy Letts (August Osage County) about a little family owned doughnut shop and Arthur the guy who runs the place. The doughnut shop is failing when Arthur hires a young man who has plenty of ideas on how to revamp the business and gain new customers. 

Superior Doughnuts is playing at the Space Theater, this theater in the heart of the Performing arts complex is a beautiful one! It is unique in the way that there are seats in a full circle around the stage and no matter where you sit you have a great view of the action!

{My Opinion}
We loved this show! It was great! Judging by the name and the description I was not sure how it was going to be but I just crossed my fingers that it wouldn’t be awful and showed up. After a few minutes I knew that this was going to be a really good one. I felt drawn in, the characters were really funny and fun to watch, the acting was great and you truly felt like a part of each scene. I would really recommend this one; I think it is the best show we have seen in a while.

Superior Doughnuts is playing from April 1st 2011 to May 7th 2011 tickets start at only $10 (and are well worth it!) you can get your tickets by clicking here

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 8, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Tootsie said...

just here to quickly return the follow!!! I am sorry it took so long to get here!!!

 
At April 9, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I have seen this play posted in the paper, Im glad you liked it! It looks like it would be funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home