This Page

has been moved to new address

Born to be Wild- Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Born to be Wild- Review

Monday, April 11, 2011

Born to be Wild- Review

{Born to be Wild- Review} 
{About} 
 Born to be wild documents the love of two very special people and the orphaned animals that they care for, one cares for orangutans and one cares for elephants. You follow primatologist Dr. Birute Galdikas and elephant authority Dame Daphne Sheldrick as they rescue these orphaned animals from the wild, rehabilitate, raise and then release them.



{My Opinion}
Shot in IMAX 3D, this film is amazingly beautiful and makes you feel like you are actually there. The story is so heartwarming and wonderful, it introduces you to the lives of elephants and orangutans that you have probably never seen before; I know I never had. I couldn’t stop smiling during this movie, even when I had tears running down my face I was smiling. I would recommend this movie, I thought it was great. The kids seemed to enjoy it too, they thought the animals were really funny and they paid attention the whole time without a fuss. 

Photobucket

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At April 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Onlythemanager said...

Lovely review! I hope I get to see this.

 
At April 11, 2011 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Shauna said...

Great review thanks! I am a new follower! Hope you will come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

 
At April 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award :)
http://www.madeofsnails.com/2011/04/more-blog-awards.html

 
At April 11, 2011 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We saw the preview for this while catching Rango. Glad to hear it's good. I'll have to take a. It's nice to take them to a movie that isn't just a mindless cartoon, isn't it?

BTW, your recipe was chosen as a selection for my recipe linkythingymabob! Check out the details here. http://bigklittlea.blogspot.com/2011/04/recipe-linky-announcement-s.html

Good luck!
~K

 
At April 16, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm returning the visit and I brought along my Alexa toolbar!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home