This Page

has been moved to new address

Eardoc Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Eardoc Review

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Eardoc Review

{Ear Infections Meet Your Match- Eardoc!}

I have been on the lookout for a good ear infection cure since last year when Moose got his first one and I stumbled upon the Eardoc. I found that it was a non-invasive alternative to treating lots of ear problems!

The Eardoc can be used for-
  • Ear Infections or ear pain in general
  • Alternative to ear tubes
  • Safe for all ages, children and adults
  • Removing water from your ears after swimming (I am so excited to try this after scuba diving! I hate that feeling of having water in your ear canals!)
The Eardoc has been clinically reviewed and was found to be safe and was also found to be effective at loosening blockages in the ear tubes.

I had read somewhere that the Eardoc may help Vertigo and this was another main reason that I knew I just had to get one! I get Vertigo pretty often and it is highly unpleasant, I hate it, my head is spinning and every time I move it feels like the room spins around me; the worst part is that the only known cure is moving your head around more (which if you have ever had it, you know that is the LAST thing you want to do!) I thought that this would be great if it worked. One day I felt the Vertigo coming on, if you have it then you know what I mean, so I tried the Eardoc and it felt so good! It really felt like a bit of relief and you know what? The Vertigo didn’t ever come on fully, I don’t know if the Eardoc was the reason for that but I like to think it was! I will certainly be using it from now on.

I have to say that all 3 kids (Moose, Tater and Louie) all loved it! I had to take it away from them to keep them from killing the batteries! They weren’t scared of it and they certainly didn’t think it hurt; they were giggling and holding it behind their ears, so cute. Follow Eardoc on Twitter @eardoc and visit their Facebook page to share your reasons for needing the Eardoc!



Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 9, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Blogger LoneIslander said...

My friends got one right now, he's pretty much deaf because of the severity if it right now.

 
At April 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous Sunnie said...

I dont even know what Vertigo is. Thats too bad you get it, pretty funny they were playing with it! What a cute video!

 
At April 9, 2011 at 11:47 PM , Blogger A Helicopter Mom said...

Very cool. My husband apparently passed down some crappy little ear canal genes and the kids complain of earaches a LOT. I'll have to try this. :)

 
At April 10, 2011 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Tootsie said...

I need to look into this!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home