This Page

has been moved to new address

Arthur- Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Moose tracks and Tater stacks: Arthur- Review

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Arthur- Review

{Arthur} 
Rated- PG-13

{About} 
Arthur (Russell Brand) is a loveable guy who lives off of his mother’s unlimited fortune; he lives with his nanny and best friend Hobson (Helen Miren). Arthur has a problem with alcohol and needs someone around to control him; enter Susan Johnson (Jennifer Garner) an important executive and the woman who Arthur’s mother says he must marry if he intends to inherit her fortune. All of that would be ok if he hadn’t just met and fallen for Naomi (Greta Gerwig) a down to earth tour guide.

Arthur is going to take the world on, he will do whatever it takes to be with Naomi and not Susan; including abandoning his fortune and try to make a living on his own.


 {My Opinion}
 This movie was very funny! I have never seen the original so I do not know how they compare to each other. Russell Brand (I am obsessed with him!) and Helen Miren have amazing chemistry and the comedy plays well between them. I did enjoy this movie but I would say wait to see it on DVD.  

Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 15, 2011 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I totally want to see this movie!!! :)

 
At April 15, 2011 at 10:58 PM , Blogger LaVonne said...

I am still unsure about this one. My sister wants to see it. I didn't see the original either. Thanks for the review.

 
At April 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger A Helicopter Mom said...

I can't wait to see this! I saw the original and it was really good. I think Russell Brand is the perfect replacement for Dudley Moore.

Have a great night!
Mickey
p.s. I'm STILL perfecting my media kit. I need to just stop working on it and relax!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home